Best Mortgage Professionals in
- Copies of W-2s for the past two years
- Copies of the two most recent consecutive pay stubs showing year-to-date earnings
- Copies of checking and saving account statements for past three months (all pages)
- Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, savings, IRAs, CDs, money market funds, stocks, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
- Copy of sales contract when ratified
- Employment history for the previous two years (address any gaps of employment)
- Residency history during the past two years, with name, phone number, address and account number of land or mortgage company; for rental property, copies of leases
- Canceled earnest money check when it clears or corresponding bank statement, if applicable
- Commissioned income – if 25% or more of base, must have tax returns
- Check for the expense of appraisal and credit report
- Refinance copy of note, deed of trust, settlement statement, survey and insurance information
- Any assets used for down payment, closing costs and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail
- If paid off mortgage in the past two years, need copies of HUD1
- Copy of driver’s license for applicant and co-applicant
- Copies of your past two years’ tax returns
- Copy of Social Security Card for each applicant and co-applicant.
- Copies of your past two years’ tax returns (with all schedules, including K-I's if applicable)
- Copy of current profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Copy of corporate/partnership tax returns for last two years if owning 25% or more of company plus copies of W-2s and/or 1099 forms.
Documents That May Be Needed
- Relocation agreement if move is financed by employer (i.e. buyout agreement plus documentation outlining company-paid closing costs benefits)
- If you've had a previous bankruptcy, bring copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge, including supporting schedules
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Documentation supporting monies received from Social Security/retirement trust income, i.e. copies of direct deposit bank statements, awards letter or evidence income will continue.
Documents Needed For FHA/VA Loans
- FHA: Copy of Social Security Card and driver's license for each applicant and co-applicants
- VA: Original certificate of eligibility and copy of DD214 discharge paper
- VA: Name and address of nearest living relative.
documents you need to apply for a loan
Large enough to handle your business, small enough to care.